Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Tuesday 6 March 2012

I am back! Wow - a month later!

I cannot believe it has been a month since I last updated this! Time flies!!! I need to get into the habit of doing this more regularly! I have an i-pad - I am NOT a fan of it at all and feel it can be very limiting!!!! I need to find out if there is even an app that can let me update this on there! And learn how to e-mail photos from there too - if it can be done!
The house, the house. Still not living in the new rooms but we are using the bathrooms now. All finished bar the electrician doing the final wiring to mains - all switches/ lights in as of yesterday but they don't work! All painting internally and externally done! Still need to buy carpet - we know what volume to get as of today and still need to choose curtain fabric to get them made by my aunt! And the hallway floor needs to be re-laid - polished and polyurethaned several times! School hols in 5 weeks - I am sure we will be in there by then!
Really cannot wait to move bedrooms around and throw out more un-needed junk from the rooms!

Been to live soccer and cricket matches with the NZ teams; school board meetings at 2 schools; first lot of studying finished and back to tutors to mark (haven't done any study all week...); knitting jersey and cowl; have been doing an embroidery night class and the usual not enough time to do everything at work!

 the boys bathroom - it is as big as a bedroom!!







 Already had middle child fall off the deck backwards! Oops!!
Also have taken part in a couple of swaps in the past month - one gorgeous "Play it forward" parcel arrived today! Details coming!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment over at mines, and welcome back to blogland!!

    ReplyDelete