Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 8 July 2017

Annual Dishcloth/Mug Rug Swap - 2017

It has been a year since  I last held the dishcloth swap, so time for one again. I'm adding in a sewing option too, for those who can not knit or crochet.

Rules -

Knit or crochet a dishcloth OR sew a mug rug. Choose another couple of kitchen items (ie tea towel, cookie cutter/s, baking items, kitchen utensils etc) and something sweet to send to your partner too.

Open worldwide. Please state whether you are happy to post international or not.

Signups by July 23, 2017 by leaving a comment below. I'll blog the partners here on July 24 - it is up to you to contact your partner.

All parcels to be posted by August 31, 2017.

Please make sure I can contact you via your blog.

And please feel free to share via your blog too.

5 comments:

  1. Yes please Kimberley. Still no blog, hopefully I can still join in once again. Happy to post overseas. lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in too Kimberley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a think about it, I'm a little busy at the moment but I've still got time to make up my mind. I'll get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please Kimberley. No blog either. Will post anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!

    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete