Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 20 January 2013

Home sweet home

We are back from a few days at Whitianga on the Coromandel Peninsula beach hoping.
A bit of reading, knitting, board game playing, eating out and cross stitching too.
And the big thing - my tonsils are coming out tis Thursday January 24!! So I will start the school year about 2 weeks later than everyone else! I am impressed with our hospital system - had a letter just before Christmas telling me the appointment date of January 15 and was told the operation would be in 2-3 months time and at the very latest 6 months. Last Thursday a phone call to say in a weeks time! I am thrilled - at the beginning of the year and then all and over done with! I am a bit freaked out about the whole thing though... I think it may be an overnight stay but am not sure! Will find out more information tomorrow....

Glorious beautiful pics of our beautiful country coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your operation kimberley and I wish you a speedy recovery, at least you don't need your voice for crafting and blogging!

    ReplyDelete