Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Post Op Day 5

Not good. Not good at all! I would do my 3 caesarians again over this! Thank goodness for drugs but when they wear off...hmmm. I hate waking up first thing in the morning.

I do have a gorgeous new jersey that is finally finished - this took forever to knit due to buying the wool man years ago and of course children grow and then you don't have enough wool and can not find a match. So then you undo it and knit with stripes, only to run out of the 2 nd colour!
But we got there! It nearly fits me! But is for the boy scout and his winter camps and tramps.
Thanks to my mum who sewed it up.

I have past 100 posts , so will do a giveaway in the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful jumper! Maybe one day I could knit as good as you :-)

    ReplyDelete