Yay for the weekend. I am whacked. Had very little get up and go the past two days, although I have gone into work but am feeling very un- motivated there at the moment too!
- some book buying planned for school
- new Kate Atkinson book is out so that is on my list for me!
- sailing, soccer and a party for one child
- perhaps some more bottling of pears and making tomato sauce
- I really need to buy a winter wardrobe for one child
- laundry. Always laundry!
- and it is apparently going to RAIN this weekend. Woo hoo!!!!!!!
Scarf knitting coming along nicely - I really have figured pattern out finally without having to un do!
I have my next shawl pattern and wool ready to go!
Last winter I made myself 4 different vests / cardigans and an adult kina - I really do not have the room in my drawers for another item for me! I love these things, but am such a loose knitter. I have finally learnt to knit on 1-2 size needles smaller than the pattern states and then my tension is fine!
I would like to knit myself some fingerless gloves too.
What is everyone else crafting?