Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 13 April 2013

Sunburnt at soccer

Winter sport started last weekend BUT it is still like summer in NZ! Doors and windows open wide at 6pm at night and I am in a t- shirt and shorts - this is jut crazy - mid April!!!????
The northern hemisphere is still under snow and bitterly cold from what I hear!

So us muggins all turned up for soccer at a mid day game in our jeans and tees and it was HoT! Sunburn hot! Next week I am taking triple drink bottles and not just for the soccer kid! I am glad I had a sunhat in the car.

Another good win - against St Peters College too - half our team goes to St Peters but chose to stick with their mates whom have all been in the same team now since they were 4-5 years old and now they are all turning 12 this year!





















No comments:

Post a Comment