Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 12 May 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the gorgeous women out there.
And lots of thoughts to those who are unable to be mothers.

A quiet day here - my own mother is down south and the husband's mother we saw last weekend.
I have been knitting and over the road to a cafe for afternoon tea. And shopping with the husband - a very rare treat! He hates shopping but I managed to get him some new shoes.

Treats for me - gorgeous tulips in a sweet bucket (from the supermarket no less!!), stationery from Kikki K and a WHS Smith box of stationery too, a gorgeous bag from www.emmamakes.com (gorgeous items - lots of stationery too! This basis made from a vintage NZ made woollen blanket - I adore it!!) and L'Occitane bubble bath. (how hard is it to find bubble bath in the country.)
And NZ made socks and tights. My favourite little things!!

The best part of the day? Boys who have not had one fight and boys who have out away the pile of clean washing in their bedrooms! Clean bedrooms would be great , but I am grateful for little things!

The roses bought on Friday are gorgeous in the sunlight. Love bacon and eggs for breakfast too!

















1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Kimberley and I see you have been spoilt....rightly so :-)
    Smashing gifts too and a plus having your boys pitch in and finish a chore. I so got fed up with trying to get my daughter to keep her bedroom tidy when she was in her teens. I laugh now because she has become a tidy freak! LOL!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete