Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 6 September 2013

Slowly

Today I had a day off school - more for my mental health than anything! It has done me the world of good. (after having the worst headache for hours!)

I caught up with a friend from Motueka at a cafe - only found out last night they would be in Auckland for a funeral. 

Did a big run to the post office - the travelling stationery BOX is on its way to North Canterbury as its first stop, then to a few more houses in NZ and back to me. I will then post it off overseas. I had quite a haul in the end!

And more bags of STUFf dropped off at school for gala and in the pink bins (lots of clothing - rags really- and old curtains.)

It feels sooooooo good to get stuff out of the house!

I drew Elaina's (www.alittlebitcountrynz.blogspot.co.nz) name out of the bag for the winner of the travelling stationery post, so expect a few goodies to arrive your way soon. 

I will do a giveaway in the next few days too - my - my cupboards were full of things....

This week - knitting sleeves; new peg tin; new laundry powder tin; more shower caps sewn; Phoenix stationery love with some new Christmas cards and flannelette fabric to $3 a metre!!!!







2 comments:

  1. Ohhh exciting. Thank you! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that peg tin and laundry box, and your knitting is looking beautiful. I'm still not up to the sleeves on my Larch cardigan, but I am looking forward to picking it up after dinner tonight and working on it. :)

    ReplyDelete