Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Nailed It!

So, so happy with number 2 essay! Now I just have to sit through a 3 hour exam next week...

Ryan finally started school today - he was happy about it but not happy at me taking the yearly photo on the first day of the school year. Ha! A 2 week gap between the boys starting school which has been a long 2 weeks...
And a pic from SKIDS the other day - he loved it and wants to do after school care 1-2 days a week "so you can run around and be free for a bit after school Mum." Bless him.
Today I moved things around in the library - my volume of new books is INCREDIBLE - I have to find shelf space somewhere.... I love having books out front on display. And I made a quick permanent Fairy Tales section. Those and nursery rhymes seem to have gone out the window of so many children's knowledge...

3 comments:

  1. Well done on your results, and good luck with your exam nest week!! Library looks fab, but not sure your son is happy with you taking that photo!! Ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another fab essay result, all that hard work is paying off. Ryan definitely looks happier in skids photo than the first day of school one!! Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your grade!! I know that face so well here with 4 boys... :-)

    ReplyDelete