Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 8 February 2014

weekend again/ Sew Sweet Swap

Here we are again. Gorgeous sunny day for the usual end of the week laundry mountain! Study. Husband home for a couple of days. Bought me an issue of Australian Country Style. Yay. He is the guy who goes overseas and spends not one cent.... company travel!
Looking forward to reading my growing pile of new mags and knitting the multiple balls of Sugar'n'creme yarn ordered last night in a few more days - freedom is on its way. :)I am knitting dishcloths for a school gala. (a school I am not even associated with either. Apparently my dishcloths are becoming known around the place. :) )
I participated in Cat's Sew Sweet Swap and was partnered with Jennie, who does not have a blog. This is what I sent her -
A pouch (learnt how to sew in a zip - yay!) with chocolate, fat quarters (so hard to find spots and brights at Spotlight - I need to find local craft shops!) and Typo tissues. Loving all the swaps happening out there.

9 comments:

  1. The pouch is lovely, such a pretty green and floral combination.
    I need to get sewing and make the pouch for my partner.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your fabric choice I'm sure Jennie will love it. Enjoy your magazine and knitting time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the material you have used. You are so organised Kimberley! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am "on to it" this year! I think study has made me super organised and priorities sorted! Even at school things are weeks ahead. Just have to carry on like it!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee. I am ON TO IT this year! :) I think study has made me super organised with everything. Weeks ahead at school too. All good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI there Just wanted to say i got the little bag and I loved it!!! :) I will be blogging about it in a couple of days and I really hope you love what i sent you!! sadly i forgot to take a pic of it before hand though...lol silly me!! I do have a blog too, in fact I have two one book one and one normal craft/everyday blog.

    ReplyDelete