Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 1 March 2014

needles clicking

I have been knitting again. Several months ago I started a wee vest for a baby in Sweden - still on needles, but I have misplaced the pattern... hmmmm....
So I have started (last week) a "milo". My first ever milo in a 9 month size. It will swim on the baby, who was born this week 10 weeks early, to a dear teaching friend. I am amazed at how fast it knits up. I will then start on some premature baby size things. I have jury duty this week (hmmmmm - kinda not happy but then I have decided a break will be good - no GREAT!) and there is apparently a lot of sitting around, so knitting and writing letters it shall be.
And gorgeous new sock yarn from Red Riding Hood Yarns - her first ever sock club. Divine! And a sweet pouch too. (my I have a fabulous collection of these all of a sudden!)
Do you knit? Any projects going? It is the first day of autumn today!

No comments:

Post a Comment