Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 29 December 2014

Miss Vicky Viola Snail Mail Trade/Swap

Before Christmas I took part in a couple of stationery swaps. Stationery is probably one of my biggest obsessions. (I cannot wait to do the boys' school stationery shopping in a couple of weeks - I love it!)

Vicky Viola held a snail mail trade and she kindly let me take part too. I sent my package to Kim -
items from Kikki K and Phoenix Stationery  and Typo. I am hoping it did arrive before Christmas, but have not heard from Kim yet.


And this morning the courier knocked on the door at 7am (yawn!) and delivered this package from
Lacey in Arlington, VA, USA. A box of goodies. The most sweetest stitiched hand towel and some DMC cross stitch threads (always love getting these - doing a lot of stitiching this summer); a wooden hello stamp (fab for all my snail mail) and 2 ink pads (yay - were on my shopping list!), a pen and some gorgeous notecards.






Thanks to Vicky for the cool trade and to Lacey for all the gorgoeus items you sent.
On the hunt for any new swaps, so if anyone comes across any, let me know!


3 comments:

  1. Great swaps to and fro Kimberley.
    I just signed up for Cheryll's Valentine's Swap (www.stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely swap goodies. Missed this swap maybe next time :-)

    ReplyDelete