Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 10 January 2015

the heat is killing me...

Oh my goodness - it is HOT! Day after day, after day. Not as hot as Gisborne and surrounds but 64% humidity and 25 degrees here. *** it went up to 27 degrees - that is high for here! *** -  I know, I know, not hot like Australia, but I'm a hot person. I can handle 35 deg better in Melbourne when there is little humidity - with our humidity, I cannot handle it..  So I am inside - with 5 loads of laundry dry today. And an essay still to write...

Around the place today -

more roses blooming/garden has gone mental with lettuces galore and the apple cucumber going everywhere/we stained the deck/loving my new pillowcases/door stops around the place/jacandra blooming/many, many new books for school - get to Whitcoulls for an awesome 50% off sale on so many good things/I like stripes/living inside with all doors and windows wide open/ folding washing outside.

















3 comments:

  1. Looks like a different world Kimberley! As I write a chill draught is rattling through the windows. I a, sitting at the kitchen table in a woollen dress and tights. I had to abandon my run this morning; it wasn't the temp (1c) or the sleet that put me off, but the WIND! It was so strong, and blowing straight in to my face, I couldn't breathe! The colours in your photo's are so bright and intense! Beautiful! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bright sunshine. It's cold, cold, cold here. We finally got to 32 degrees F today. I do not like cold weather but then, neither do I like really hot weather. Hmmm. Your doorstops are adorable.
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I hate the heat too - it's like I have the opposite of S.A.D. Love those KiaOra sunshine pillow slips - so cool. Wishing you (and me) some cool xxx

    ReplyDelete