Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 31 August 2015

a few books then...




I'm now on antibiotics and steroids. The child who has had nearly a week off school is back (and on antibiotics too) and I got home to find another child fast asleep at 4.30pm (and still sleeping at 7pm). I took myself off to do some retail therapy for 15 minutes before arriving home...

This is one day's worth of returns... this is why I am not keen on missing a day of school. I have student librarians, but if they are not chased up by anyone (or teacher has them doing research etc0, then it all piles up for me to attend to when I return....

This will be doubled in size tomorrow too. I issue around 1-2000 books a month. It IS fabulous!
Thankfully the BNZ bank is closing for the day on Wednesday and i get a few helpers... they will be shelving all afternoon :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That's a busy days work then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear ... hope you manage to catch up BEFORE you collapse! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a teacher-librarian in a former life - I can well remember the joys of shelving! lol! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a lot of books! Hope you feel much better soon! X

    ReplyDelete