Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 28 November 2015

Send us Christmas 2015 swap

I have had  week of fund things arrive in the mail. Within the exciting items, I received my swap from my partner Louanna as part of the Send us Your Christmas swap.

Firstly this is what I packaged together to send to Louanna -



This is what arrived from Louanna -







I feel so spoilt!(it is my birthday next week, and I already feel like I have enough from this fabulous package!). I love everything that Louanna sent . The yarn bags are an absolute genius idea!Love the fabric choices too. Louanna is super clever and made the coin brooch with resin too - isn't it fab?! I just adore all the Christmas tree decorations she made too - I love handmade decorations on my tree! (Oh i so need to learn to crochet cute things like these!)
The deer paperclip container is very cool and has pride of place on my desk (i use lots of paperclips with snail mail). The little Christmas cake is sweet too  - I am going to hunt these out from the supermarket too and give as little gifts with a dishcloth possibly. I m looking forward to trying the recipe Louanna also sent.

Thank you so much Louanna for all the gorgeous items you sent - it has certainly helped with getting me more into the spirit of Christmas! Has anyone else received their package yet? I'd love to see the blog posts about them.


2 comments: