Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 10 January 2016

TA DA


very, very pleased with my glove. Already started the second one (without a provisional cast on as it is not a favourite thing of mine!).

Now I'm off to pack (minimally and with extra empty bags) to run away to a large city with IKEA and Marks and Spencers and Boots and whole lot of other cool stuff this kiwi girl has not seen for about 7 years (nor seen before!). The flight time is 12 hours, so a bit longer than I had realized, so more time for knitting and reading :) . That truly is a SHORT flight for us ;)

6 comments:

  1. well done ... now to have a pair xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gloves...neat pattern! Enjoy your trip sounds as if you are going to have fun!

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Enjoy the trip and the shopping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dpretty gloves. I hope you had fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your knitting looks sensational... xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such nice work on your glove (soon to be a pair) Have fun on that flight! I know 12 hours may be short for you - but it sounds so long to me! hahaha Have fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete