Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 19 February 2016

Another Ramona cardigan

My second Ramona cardigan was finished on my Central Otago road trip. It is fab having someone else drive you around! It had been close to finishing for months and months, but I never got my act together! It was also the case of getting on a flight to Christchurch last September and then realising no scissors to cut the cotton on which a sleeve was being held and then finishing that sleeve at the airport going home and getting on the return flight and going "duh woman, you've just done the same thing once again!".

I love the pattern - it really does not use a lot of wool - I think I used about 400 grams in the end. This wool was just the Spotlight 100% pure wool made in Australia 4Seasons variety - nice and cheap on special at $3.99 a ball. (It is currently on special right now, but since I'm not shopping, I haven't been anywhere... ). Buttons were bought from Spotlight a long time ago.

This was my first Ramona - I really like bright colours!






3 comments:

  1. Well done on finishing your cardi. I love bright colours too X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work and those buttons are very cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My. It is just lovely I want to knit on now!

    ReplyDelete