Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 15 February 2016

it's another Dottie...

sitting at the sewing machine. I looked on-line to see my next university paper there today - it looks totally daunting and well over my head (stage 3 education when I have done 1x stage 1 and 1x stage 2 education)...starts in 2 weeks, so 2 more weeks of freedom (or not getting stressed when doing stuff when I think I should be studying!)






Before finishing that, the bedroom floor looked like this for a few hours... I've a mighty patient husband, but after years of having fabric and bits and bobs in 3 different places, it is all sorted and together in one place. I am pleased I only have one big bin of fabric! A good pile was sorted to go to the op shop too. I even colour sorted buttons - ha! Such a satisfying job overall.








5 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a mess... That would take ages to sort through

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric of your Dotty dress. Would you mind telling me what fabric it is? I must have some. I live on the other side of the globe so not much chance of bumping into each other in the supermarket queue. Sorting out mess is always better than university papers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good feeling to do some sorting out, I like getting rid of stuff that we don't need or use any more. I hand in lots of stuff to our local charity shop. Come home with quite a lot too though..... X

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a good way to spend your time .. and take your mind OFF the studying xx lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great to have a good sort out! xx

    ReplyDelete