Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 13 February 2016

Share Your Country Swap Partners

Hello swappers,

I'd really love you all to send me all your cold weather and rain. I'll send you all the humidity you like (and buckets of day after day sunshine too ;) ).

Please find your swap partners listed below for the Send us your Country swap. Hopefully I have fulfilled everyone's wishes.. please do contact me if there are any problems! (There were a lot of British swappers - I tried, tried to mix up the few countries we had... but I think there are still some British together - sorry! If you know anyone else outside of England who would like to partake, this will allow me to mix it up a bit more. Get in touch!)


Fat Dormouse and Busy Little Chicken

Mad About Craft and Melanie

Linny (lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com) and Emma Skinner

Felt by Rae and Anita (Anita could you please e-mail at Kimberley@atkinson.org.nz please, so we can get a contact for you thanks - your e-mail takes me to a blank screen...)

Kimberley and Diane Crewe

Glenda and Dotty's Daughter (Maria - email me and I'll send you Glenda's e-mail address)

Tracy and Jo Ashcroft

Jo@wholeplotoflove and Edgie

Kimberley and Ellie Foster










7 comments:

  1. Dear Kimberley
    I'm very happy to be partnered with you - my email contact is on my blog profile, if you'd like to email me.
    I look forward to a chat!
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberley, I'm off to message Melanie now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello ... Diane checking in x If you get back to me I will send e-mail and address details xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy swapping to you all! Happy Valentines! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you, I shall send an email to my partner x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I've emailed my partner :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kimberley, will get in touch with Dormouse! :)

    ReplyDelete