Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 8 October 2016

Best City in the World







We are all just back from a total impulse trip to the best city in the world - Melbourne, Australia.
Every time I go I wonder why on earth we moved back to New Zealand 12 years ago...
I still totally adore the place. We ran around for 4 days, with the youngest two gobsmacked at the busyness and all the food vendors, the history, the volume of shops (ha!) etc etc.

Lots more pics to come.
I've two essays to finish from draft copies and exam study to get stuck into.
It has been the best hols and Melbourne was just what I needed.

5 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous, sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably agree with you, love Melbourne though I haven't been since 1997. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So why were you here. Was it just for the school holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and the husband's family has also owned a business there for decades.

      Delete
  4. nice, hope that holiday feeling keeps you going for term 4

    ReplyDelete