Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 25 March 2017

Sometimes...

- I wind myself up something chronic over little things - like maths entrance tests that I had 20 minutes to complete it in and I did it in 8 minutes and pretty much aced it....

- I panic whether someone will like me/ what i said/ how outspoken I am...

- I wonder if our decision to move a child from an awesome school to the local one was a good move (from all accounts, so far - yes - less pressure for a start and the kid getting merit/excellence in school work)

- i put far too much pressure on myself to do everything to perfection

- I wonder why I can be a tech KLUTZ and accidently delete entire essays 3 hours before the due time.... (saved by forensic computer whizzes...)

- I wonder why I make myself study alongside a job which mentally is h-a-r-d

- I shop too much... this week...

wool on sale - all for projects I actually have in mind or have started.
 new Pasifika books - these are amazing (for home, while still in print. These are like gold to me!)

 some cute Easter goodies from bed, bath and table
 one of my favourite author's new book -
and cute as winter flannelette sheets -


BUT as the husband says life is lived once, cute things help one get through essays and life; and we don't want boring days without any drama!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I agree with your husband. We all need to indulge once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for indulgence ... and I'm a people pleaser too always over analysing what people will think of me

    ReplyDelete