Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 22 May 2017

A month ago...

Photos taken a month or so ago at Ashford in Ashburton in the South Island - autumn colours which you struggle to find up here!
And the best wool shop out!

I'm dying from 60 hour weeks combining university and work. The next 3 weeks are mental, with the last essay due and an exam, but i don't even have many exam notes to study yet.

I told my principal I was leaving in term 3 today - 16 more weeks of school to go.
I'll take a term off to regain brain power and potter around at home. Sounds idyllic!





 YEP - I AM short !





1 comment:

  1. Those autumn colours are stunning and the yarn shop looks to be stocked with lots of scrummy yarn. You sound so busy just now, I think it's hard work combining a full time job with a family without the addition of university work. I'm sure all the hard work will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete