Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 18 February 2018

Pretty Chuffed

This afternoon I received an e-mail from the Head of Faculty for Education at Massey University nominating me to submit some of my work from 2017 (i was the top Educational Psychology student in my course) -

From someone higher up in the university she got this e-mail -

Kia ora koutou,

Please would you encourage your top students to consider making a submission.

Last year Christabelle Mason was an awardee from Education, and Massey as a whole did exceptionally well .


and sent this to me -

Hi Kim, how are you? Hope you started the year off well!!
Kim, I’d like to nominate you to apply for the international undergraduate awards. I nominated Christabelle from last year and she won, so  when applications were invited on Friday, I immediately thought of you. I really would like you to consider it as you get consistently high marks and your work is excellent. If you’re interested, the information is below: I can also put you in tou ch with last year’s winner if you’d like to talk more about it – just let me know –OK?
Go for it, girl!!
Cheers, Teresa

The Undergraduate Awards 2018- Education
Have a piece of coursework that you’re proud of?
Sad to see it sitting on a shelf gathering dust?
Submit to The Undergraduate Awards to earn international recognition for your work!
The Undergraduate Awards is the world’s largest academic awards programme that aims to celebrate top undergraduate coursework and foster interdisciplinary collaboration between students and recent graduates.
WHY should I apply?
  • Earn international recognition for work you’ve already done!
  • Receive access to the exclusive UA Alumni Portal
  • Win a trip to the UA Global Summit in Dublin, Ireland
    Get your work profiled in The Undergraduate Journal 2018
Submitting is free and easy, just follow these steps to #awardyourwork!
Interested, but not ready to submit just yet? Not a problem! Just register online to reserve your place in the competition
I'm rather pleased with myself! And my placement at school is going extremely well too. A couple more days there and i'm back at university with assignment, after assignment, after assignment - that's why one goes to uni - ha ha! Bit daunting though....

3 comments:

  1. congrats, I hope you win and if you do, tell us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What an honor, I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete