Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Tuesday 28 August 2012

I made a quilt!

On Sunday, from start to finish, I made my first ever lap size quilt! I am thrilled with how it has turned out! Not 100% perfect - not all squares perfectly lined up - but for a first go I am pleased! I did have to You Tube to get the mitre corners worked out.
I now plan on making a couple for Christmas gifts!
I am absolutely gutted that The Little Craft Shop in Pt Chev is closing down. This has been my go to shop for over a year now and Helen there has really helped me get back into my craft - especially knitting. Very sad to see it closing on September 22. I had better go and stock up before it closes!!!!

Knitting a gorgeous vest at the moment. Photos soon.

Is anyone making anything at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment