Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 21 October 2012

Wet Sunday

Absolutely appalling weather here in Auckland! We have managed to dodge the heavy rain to find 2 geo-caches on the North Shore - picture us by a busy round-a-bout next to a busy petrol station and in the banana bushes looking for it. The petrol station attendants came over to ask what we were doing - hee hee.

When I cook, I make a mess in the kitchen! This week has seen 2 double batches of both chocolate chip biscuits and crunchy lemon muffins and home made pizza. I am thrilled with the organic flour I am using. Usually the husband does the dishes, but he has been away....

I have finished a sock in 2 weeks and already cast on the 2 bs one this afternoon! My favourite so far and a really good fit!!!

Yesterday I went to the monthly Crafternoon Tea in Kingsland. A fantastic place with lots of crafty goodness. I love my new pencil case - isn't it gorgeous and am using it to store my sock knitting ( see www.people-puppies.com).
The bird decoration is divine (www.thelittlewhitebox.co.nz) and I always love a new door stop! (must learn to make my own! No business card with this one but try googling "Charlie Jane."

I have decided to make some summer hats for Christmas gifts - had better get a move on! 2 years ago my craft intention for the year was sock knitting; this year it is hat making. Mastered the knitted hat- now to do a summer hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment