Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 20 April 2013

Hols

Hooray - holidays for 2 weeks.

I started off yesterday by dropping half a carload at an op shop by school and then finding 6 spires of knitting needles and a bag of wool for 2 dollars! Score!
I take lots to this op shop as it is in poorer area and they need good stuff I think! I am planning lots more op shop visits these hols.

2nd place for Kieran's futsal team last night in the Year 7 Central Auckland league - he is getting quite a collection of medals!

Wool arrived from Australia - the most expensive ever bought due to exchange rate and outrageous postal rates but I needed it to finish the shawl which I FOUGHT with all day long and put myself in isolation! The husband knew to disappear ;). 3 more rows to go and it's finished.
I am quite sure knitting something again with 247 stitches in a row will not be happening for a loooooong time!

Goodies in the post this morning.

And rain, rain, rain for a lot of today and torrential falls! Lovely stuff!

And my shoes on the walk in wardrobe floor - I love shoes - not my entire collection .















No comments:

Post a Comment