Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 4 May 2013

Bam! Gone!

There go the school holidays! quiet ones with not huge amounts done but I am happy with the cleanish house, new hallway etc mats made, op shop visits etc

At least we got an excellent game of soccer in this morning against the top team in division one before the rain came and we beat them 4-2! First time any other team had scored against them too. A pity that, quite accidentally , one of their goals was scored by my son.... It this happens with top players too...
So we should be second on the table now! Yippee.

Raining. Really really really good rain! For hours!! I have knitted and knitted and yes knitted. Husband sorting out food. :)

I frogged the other pattern and have started a "Miss Jane" by Tikki. This has made me think and I am thrilled with it so far , but think , for the first time in my life I should have gone up a size.....
Yes I should have listened to the pattern but am a loose knitter, so figured I would do it how I normally do it... We will see.

Plus have started A dishcloth or pot mitt from the "30 minute knits " book.

And a gorgeous mat and bag of wool found in an op shop opposite the soccer ground this morning!

Back to school on Monday - not much planned for that yet...













No comments:

Post a Comment