Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 12 July 2013

End. Of. Term.

Whew! School holidays for two weeks!! (3 of those days will be in Wellington at the NZ school librarians conference.)

NO plans. Two of my poor kids have sat at home for a week by themselves as they have 3 weeks off.

Score of the day - while dropping off 3 big boxes to an op shop in Mangere, I found a vintage blanket for $5 !! Washed and out on the line already. I see cushion covers and possibly a few more hot water bottle covers... And a friend wants to make some bags too.

And I won a $20 voucher to the Make Cafe in Christchurch via the Matariki Crafting blog event - how exciting! I had better (re) book those flights to Christchurch so I can get there in person!

I am exhausted. So much happening t school and my home life fits around it! A few good knitting sessions and blobbing should set me right - conferences are fully on. So I have a day and a half to relax!

Plans for the hols anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment