Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Surfers Paradis

We hired a car and drove down south to Surfers Paradise/ Broadbeach -  a nice easy quick drive. Man alive! I have never seen such a sight like Surfers and this many tall buildings on a beach! (and I consider myself pretty well travelled.) Stunning in lots of ways and the sea was so warm. We swam between the flags obviously with barely any people there on a Monday and the lifeguards sitting in their utes ehind us the entire four hours we sepnt at the beach. Ryan spent a looooong time in the surf! There were lots of Japanese tourists but they wern't getting n the water like us. 
But I do wonder what else there is to do at Surfers? We passed all the theme parks which really is not me and I heard they cost hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars; we ran into the massive Pacific Fair shopping centre just to grab sushi (crazily huge place) and yep that was that really was that part of Queensland! Great to see though. Could see it could be a depressing place too... 









1 comment: