Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 4 November 2013

Christmas cracker swap

Tracy of www.madaboutbagsuk.blogspot.co.uk  running a Christmas Cracker swap again this year. Head over to her blog to sign up. This is an international swap.

I participated last year and it was fab! This is the divine cracker which Tracy sent to me. Lots of gorgeous little things. I most adore the mug rug she sent me and it sits out in the lounge by my favourite chair and is used every single day!

The bottom is cracker is one I sent to Anne in Australia. I also sent one to Tracy - I just cannot find the photos!

I love receiving mail at this time of the year!







1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great little swap and such a pretty little cracker! Thanks for your lovely comments over at mine. The decoration swap will be international, yes...would love you to join in! I hope to post some more details about a it later on today.
    Marianne xx

    ReplyDelete