Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Gifts all round

A few teachers/ admin staff get gifts from me at my school - this year for a couple of bakers a cupcake tray (thanks Briscoes at 60% off!) and a dishcloth each made by me and for the rest, some amaretti biscuits made by me and chocolates in a jar.

Loving my Advent gifts too. I especially love the tiny tiny forks and spoons. And the Citta serviettes - Elaina knows how I love the colour orange as well! :) (am going to try and get to Citta Design for the first time ever this weekend.)

(head over to Ange of Tall, Short, Tiny and a Pickle @ tallshortandtiny.wordpress.com to see what I have been gifting her)










2 comments:

  1. They're lovely gifts! What do you use to make the dishcloths? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The latest cotton I use for dishcloths is Sugar'n'creme - it is gorgeous stuff!

      Delete