Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Thursday 12 December 2013

Summer to do list

I've written up my summer to do list! Lots to do!
Have wanted the front part of the inside of the house painted for a loooong time and my walk in wardrobe properly kitted out too. Hopefully we will achieve this over the 6-7 weeks off school!

BIG thing for me is study! Oh my! I think I have done enough work on the first essay due in on Monday. Driven me nuts. Academic essays. Oh my. Driven my husband nuts! And I have a month to write the second one - of which I know zilch about the topic.... Or even which one of the four essays I am going to choose!

The other things I'd love to achieve too a lots of letter writing - feel so behind with that and blame study (of which I am 2-3 weeks behind on with tutorial stuff too.... Sigh.)

And more lovely Sugar'n'creme cotton arrived for me today - happy days !!!!! An early Christmas gift for me or maybe one for surviving another year of the New Zealand education system and all its politics !


2 comments:

  1. My, that's a long list!! Hope you get it all done (essays first!!) before using that lovely wool!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I'm just catching up with everyone to see how they are getting on with their cracker swaps

    I know it's a busy time of year but we are getting closer to last posting dates (i'm working on mine this weekend with the hope of getting it out early next week)

    please can you make sure you have made contact with your swap partner and exchanged addresses

    I'm really looking forward to seeing what you send and receive

    ReplyDelete