Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 14 December 2013

School is out for the summer!

Hooray! Another school year for me down! Two of the boys have finished too (a week ago for them) and another still has a week to go - the crazy New Zealand system where every school decides its own start and finish dates!

And running around town with my dear friend April who is up from Christchurch for the weekend - a fab way to finish a school year having a friend around. We are cafe- ing (with Liam and Elroy Finn at same cafe but I would not have known that if April had not been here - Neil Finn's sons) and doing a spot of shopping - Christmas shopping to myself so far and a lot of it impulse ! We have been places I would not normally go to which is neat!

Sitting on the deck enjoying my glorious backyard and garden - it is HOT!!! A real scorcher!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment