Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 6 January 2014

Socks!

Socks knitted in a week while travelling down and up the North Island. Knitted with a gorgeous Red Riding Hood wool. Divine to knit with. And not just a simple pattern either. 

And yes the pile of wool bought.... A shop in the sweet township of Marton was closing down and some of it was 50% off. Other was bought in Wanganui and also at the brilliant Utiku Wools on the outskirts of Taihape. Love the burnt orange and the yellow cotton (so cheap!) from Utiku especially!

And I get one to find the Knitworld wool sale brochure in my letterbox with some fab stuff - aim of the week is NOt to drive to Henderson to buy any... Might just have to give my car keys to Stephen as I have little willpower....










1 comment:

  1. I love your socks and bow down to anyone who is clever enough to knit them. The colour is awesome too.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete