Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Thursday 24 April 2014

Sweet things on Thursday

I just dropped two at the movies... 100 metres from our house. I have heard good things about the Lego Movie, but have an essay to write... I need to get serious. sweet new things from kikki k - 50% off the tealight holder. And they now do tea in conjunction with T2. Yay. Gorgeous notecards.
A sweet buzzy bee stitch marker and the most divine sock wool - Meraki Studios is doing well from me lately! A sprinkle of gold through the pink wool too.
And I am loving the lady kina that I am knitting - would love to get if finished in the hols if possible... this must be one of my most favourite shades of wool ever. It goes perfectly with my cushion and chair too.
I hope everyone in New Zealand is having fab school holidays. The break has done me a world of good. Sign up to my dishcloth swap here.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely knitting and gorgeous buys
    I too have assignments to write - thank ful for my Mum having my kids over the school holidays so I have some time

    ReplyDelete