Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 23 October 2015

snail mail

















I have had lots and lots and lots of lovely snail mail over the past month! Lots of postcards, magnets, keyrings, tea, washi tape, divine hand made things - it is all fabulous and cheery! Swap bot accounts for quite a bit of it, but also dear penfriends! I must say that I have slowed down the past week due to exam study (2 weeks to go!), but will kick back into letter writing, swapping shortly after that (nightmare to me) is over!

A 3 day weekend for kiwis - it has been summer as far as I am concerned - 20 degrees, blossoms out, a ton of laundry dry outside. Fabulous start to the weekend.~

2 comments:

  1. e-mails are wonderful for keeping in touch .. but nothing tops a box of goodies delivered to your door x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swaps are such fun. Love your loot!

    ReplyDelete