Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 12 April 2017

School hols

And I'm on school hols from now! University is on holiday too. Such a pity I have 3 x 3000 word essays to write and exam prep and note catch-ups to do.... but at least I am happy that I do need to be driving up to campus in CYCLONE COOK tomorrow... yep another cyclone. The weather at lunch today was incredibly bad... but being in a library always feels cosy! The country is expecting the worst weather tomorrow...

Let's look at this sunny weather from Dunedin last weekend. Sigh. Views from everywhere in Dunedin I'm told! It's New Zealand's Scottish city and a university one too. I'm depserate for one of the kids to go to Otago University there too, but hold little hope... One of my library friends has the most cutest Lulliput library in front of her house too. The castle like building is the boys' high school! I need to spend a lot more time exploring Dunedin - I really do like it!












3 comments:

  1. Dunedin looks very pretty, I can see why you wish to explore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place. Hope the weather isn't too bad, we've had a run of good weather here but it's definitely broken today, time to put the sandals back in the cupboard and take my boots out again!

    ReplyDelete