Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 6 April 2013

Anniversaries

Last weekend marked two years since I started knitting socks. I can remember it took me over 2 hours and A LOT of frustration trying to figure out how to join in the round before I cold even start to knit them- I had never knitted on circular needles before and here i was trying to teach myself how to knit socks. My mother thought I was mad doing it on a circular needles - she is tried and tested sock knitter on several needles and will to swap to circular needles!
I have misplaced my first ever pair and have lost count of the number of pairs I have knitted now! My boys LOVE my socks and are always wearing them! I have decided that I just like knitting them in stocking stitch as the wool I use is pretty neat alone without fancy stitches.

Here are a few of the one I have done.

And Saturday April 6 marks one year since we have been in our new wing of the house. What a massive difference it has made having a bedroom for each of the boys and my favourite part - my won bathroom ! Plus my walk in wardrobe! I have been having a big cleanup - clear out over the past fees weeks and my bedroom- walk in wardrobe/ room is looking so much better with a lot of clutter gone or sorted decently!

These photos were taken on a little camera - my good camera is sitting on my husband's desk at work!

Have a good weekend!

























1 comment:

  1. loving your socks my first pair is still wip - thanks for stopping by my blog x

    ReplyDelete