Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Tuesday 20 October 2015

books, books, books, books

I found out I still have huge amounts of dollars to spend for the school library.. i started today at the very cheap Scholastic Lucky Bookshop in Lady Ruby Drive, East Tamaki. I can not under estimate how much cheaper it is here than say a Whitcoulls (ie the new Joy Cowley "Bakehouse" is $7 vs $20 at an ordinary bookshop). The hardcover picture books are $9-12 which are an absolute steal! paperback picture books are $7. Chapter books are $5-7. They even had the new Captain Underpants and Andy Griffiths for $9 each!
Such an awesome place to pile up the books for Christmas gifts.
These are my purchases which is 1/5th of what i still have to spend - absolute yikes and 8 weeks left of the school year - I'll be sprinting to the end!
I love my job. So much good stuff here for read-a-louds too.





1 comment: