Amy again this week.
1. It has been a nothing week. Nothing much done especially around university study. I'm just getting more and more stressed. I am so whacked after school and stuff that happens during the day, I can't be bothered with much.
2. 8 more weeks and 2 days for the long 6-7-8 week break. I know. I'm sad. I need a big break from my job I think...
3. Then I realized the crazy finishing dates for the end of the school year for 4 of us - Nov 10; Dec 4; Dec 5; Dec 15. Different schools, different finishing dates. Of course the mother finishes on the last date. Welcome to New Zealand where every school has a choice. The early date is due to Cambridge school exams finishing that early! The kid only has a 2 hour prize giving on Dec 4 after that. Then we'll all go back to school on different dates in 2016 starting from around January 23/24/25 or so to the first week of February.
4. I've knitted a lot this week. A pair of socks and 2 hats started and completed.
5. I really need a shake up basically! That is all. xo