Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy New Year!

It is a new year! I am not really setting any resolutions but will make goals!

One is to make more things - The Little Craft Shop in Pt.Chev is having some crafty nights making stitch samplers/ little wallets with a clasp / patchwork etc. I will definently sign up for several classes. Will be good to do a night class and something to help me keep the stress down after a school day!

I have also signed upt do the Mauri Ora course through the Te Wanaga o Aotearoa. It is amazingso far, learning about Papa and Rangi, Maori stuff in general. This will be a great help with school plus for my professional library registration whichis up in September! Registration will be a huge amount of work!!!! I need to think very seriously about what I want to achieve at school this year too!!!

Will finish my cross stitch befor the holidays are out and hope to have it framed too!

Builders are starting work internally next week - about a week earlier which is brilliant as we have accommodation earlier which is fab!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you and I have been paired up in Gem's swap, I wasn't sure how to contact you. This is my first swap

    ReplyDelete