Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Thursday 18 July 2013

Wool love

I trekked all along Lambton Quay in Wellington to the Knit World wool shop down in Cuba Mall in a little lane. Bit disappointed at the selection there (Henderson shop a lot more variety) , however I did find some gorgeous new wool under the Zealana brand only available in Wellington or Christchurch shops.
Bought a gorgeous fingering weight I've wool and 2 balls of worsted weight in different colours - noida what I will make with either yet.

Socks outside getting dry (or not a bit dull in Auckland today!) - ooh the delicious colours - all mostly knitted by me! (all my boys adore knitted socks!)

A pile of my hand knitted hats, cowls, socks, fingerless gloves in my bedroom to put away.

And I managed to knit my way through the conference (mainly the keynote speakers) taking notes as well. A sock for a friend's upcoming birthday!

Must get back to my neglected cardigan!





1 comment:

  1. Great colours Kimberley. Love those knitted socks.

    ReplyDelete