Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 23 December 2013

Advent Swap days flying by

It has been such a delight waking up every morning to a sweet little gift from Elaina from " A Little Bit Country" blog fame.

(in my massive cleanup of my big bedroom, I seem to have mislaid the all important piece of paper where I was keeping track of what I had received day by day. I can track back a few days but then my memory goes blank - I blame my head being full of facts for my "Was the Waikato War inevitable?" essay. Yes that is what I am spending a few hours in my day doing - right before Christmas!)

Oh! BUNTING! My big love and the perfect place to put it up too! I have sewed bunting for a friend, but have never made any for myself. I am thrilled! Love the fabric choice too.

Adore tea towels too (between these gorgeous Banksana ones and my recent visit to IKEA, I am well endowed with beautiful linen for the next few years!). And a friend has already tried to steal my sweet tealight  holder too.

The bird is decoration is pegged onto our tree - it is fabulous and right at home in the pine. (a must to have a real tree in our house at Christmas!)


And everything else is so sweet too. A couple more days to go.
















4 comments:

  1. So pleased you are loving your goodies. I love the little bird........I almost kept it for myself. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to love in there, I like the idea of a little gift a day. Best wishes to your family, enjoy each other's company over Christmas and RELAX! Getting hot and dry here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and yours Kimberley a magical Christmas time...Merry Merry Christmas

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lil bird is extra sweet and I too love me some bunting

    ReplyDelete