Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 30 April 2014

A two week project

I started this Lady Kina two weeks ago in front of the tv. (I watch 4 hours of tv a week - Grand Designs, two CSI programmes and House Husbands and that is it!). Yesterday, 2 weeks to the day, I finished it. I am wearing it today. Love it! And love the button that I found in my stash which is the perfect colour! I may not have achieved much these holidays really, but I have made this. Pretty good for a 2 week project I think. This must have to be my most favourite wool colour ever too - a "4 seasons pure wool - 100% Australian wool in 8 ply." I dropped a needle size too. This is my second kina and I live in them over winter. (The last one I knitted was in 10ply.)
Now to carry on with that last essay...... (motivation is still not present much!)

5 comments:

  1. I love it and the colour is fab. I would be wearing that all winter. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to have you join in Kimberley! This looks deliciously soft and warm, go you finish it so quick and getting to enjoy it already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to look at the pattern .. .. ..
    What a great finish and a great looking pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete