Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 15 December 2014

Snail mail gifts

My letter box has been a joy this past week with several surprise packages arriving. One that was perfectly timed due to my being fed up with overdue library books and chasing kids and teachers was Elania of A Little Bit Country. Elaina sent me a gorgeous tea towel, chocolate and squee - homemade marmajam. Thank you Elaina - a great start to the day!




Remember how I sent Mollie Makes magazines all around NZ to lucky blog readers? (love giving things away that are still useful to other people who appreciate them). Today a surprise package arrived from Kerrie in the Hawkes Bay. Me oh my oh my - big swoon. Look what Kerrie sent me as a total surprise as a thanks for the mags.


Now that stocking just needs a few things to go in it for me.. The Father Rabbit items like these and this (in teal though) which I sneaked through today won't fit in the stocking.. Good buys at 50% off :).
And a few sweet little gifts from staff at school - loving the pumice with the paua shell especially.

I've also had a few other surprise Christmas gifts from penfriends - lucky me - they will be put under the tree when we buy one... I am behind with organising Christmas things and just need to finish a university essay..


No comments:

Post a Comment