Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 26 August 2016

Goodness me!

I really didn't expect to be away from here for a couple of weeks - life gets in the way.
Thank you so much for all the comments on my last post - the child is very resilient and doing okay - nothing usually phases this child and he has carried on with stuff and not letting his mother walk to the train station to meet him etc..


I'm off for 3 days of knitting and wool squishing and buying (I'm going to try and be restrained...) at Knit August Nights in Napier. I need the therapy I think... I have not been to Napier for about 25 years or so! Only a quick one hour flight. Looking forward to a place where it is a lot warmer today and with no rain. Boy have we had a lot of rain this winter!


The house/laundry situation is a tip, but hey, I won't be here, so that is not my problem :)


Have a great weekend everyone. I'll be back soon. xo

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break and all that lovely yarn squishing and buying! I'm glad your son is doing okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your son is doing okay, what a scary experience for everyone. Enjoy your time away, Knit August Nights sounds fabulous, I look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete