- I panic whether someone will like me/ what i said/ how outspoken I am...
- I wonder if our decision to move a child from an awesome school to the local one was a good move (from all accounts, so far - yes - less pressure for a start and the kid getting merit/excellence in school work)
- i put far too much pressure on myself to do everything to perfection
- I wonder why I can be a tech KLUTZ and accidently delete entire essays 3 hours before the due time.... (saved by forensic computer whizzes...)
- I wonder why I make myself study alongside a job which mentally is h-a-r-d
- I shop too much... this week...
wool on sale - all for projects I actually have in mind or have started.
bed, bath and table
BUT as the husband says life is lived once, cute things help one get through essays and life; and we don't want boring days without any drama!
Hmmm, I agree with your husband. We all need to indulge once in a while.ReplyDelete
I'm all for indulgence ... and I'm a people pleaser too always over analysing what people will think of meReplyDelete