Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 2 February 2013

I left the house yesterday!

I left the house yesterday for the first time in over a week!! I went to Nosh - a divine supermarket and bought a few yummy things - I have such a hankering for decent good food. I am finding it hard to still eat lots of things and it take forever to eat as well. But every day things do get easier.
Also went craft shopping for a few blog swaps I am doing - off course the first thing is to buy craft items after being secluded for a period of time!

Making strawberry jam today - our freezers are getting too full! And trying to decide on which sock to knit the pair to or if I go ahead and knit another one using these two gorgeous wools - I am so impatient! I want to see how they knit up!

I did start a quick plain stocking stitch cowl yesterday , using some wool sent from Switzerland by my sister-in- law.

And a great friend bought us over a gorgeous vegetarian curry!

The husband is sanding back windows inside - room by room we will get there! So a lazy weekend - most of the family is off to see the soccer tonight - Wellington Phoenix vs Perth Glory. I would have normally gone but had better stay home and rest!

What are your weekend plans?







1 comment:

  1. Hello Kimberley
    Have u received my email? I ask because another swap partner said my first few emails to her went into her spam box. So, I wonder if this has happened to you too.
    Meanwhile although its early days could you send me your address. I've already listed cross-stitch,stationary and knitting as happy things for you...this already gives me a lot of food for thought.
    Hope you are feeling better today?


    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete