Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Thursday 21 February 2013

Kitchen Things Swap

I have finally come up with an idea for a swap! A kitchen things swap!

I have enjoyed the 3-4 swaps that I have taken part in and have been racking my brains for an idea!


We will swap four things -
One tea towel
One kitchen item - ie utensils/ mug / kitchen stationery/ notecards / cupcake tins or cases / baking item / coasters etc
One hand made item - ie kitchen decoration/ oven mitt/ mug rug/ place mat etc
One food item - ie tea bags / chocolate/ baking item - small things

I will take sign ups till March 8 and then post the swap partners on my blog.
Please state whether you want to post worldwide or just to your own country.
If you do not have a blog, please leave your e- mail address in the message.

Please try and have your items posted to your blog partner by April 12 - that should be plenty of time. :)

Now to get the 14 year old to make me a button!

Hoping it is as much fun as my other swaps!

Kimberley

5 comments: