Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 1 September 2013

Gala sewing

Our bi- annual school gala is in November. I have run the book stall for the past 8 years. We get car loads of books alone. For a little school of 250 kids , we hope to raise around $30,000. 
I have started sewing for the craft stall - first time sewing felt onto cushion covers - not bad , but the brown kiwi isn't perfect to me...
Could get very addicted to sewing shower caps - ran out of the waterproof inner fabric and ran to local small sewing shop, but it was closed when I got there. Might have to wait a few days now. Just whipped up quick plastic bags holders too.
Any one else sew/ make for school galas? Any ideas for me?





1 comment:

  1. Lovely makings, very pretty fabrics you used. Have you made any mini kids aprons? You know Masterchef and all that.

    ReplyDelete